Creating Added Value
Planning is the key element when it comes to creating added value for our clients, We are acutely aware that successful planning applications support the wider business objectives of our clients and success or failure can have a dramatic impact on the future prospects of a business.
By bringing a wide range of skills and expertise to your project, we can help you navigate the complexities of the planning process
Our comprehensive range of skills include:
- Negotiations and objections to development plans
- Advice on legislation and development control
- Development strategies
- Feasibility and impact studies
- Planning applications, appeals, public inquiries and hearings
- Urban design frameworks and master planning
- Retail capacity and impact studies
- Environmental assessments
- Renewable/alternative energy advices
Clients are advised at each stage of the planning process, from identifying and appraising potential sites, through to planning applications, appeals and planning inquiries. We also offer advice on a wide range of developments including retail, housing, office, and leisure, taking in both new build and redevelopment opportunities.
Clients can also take advantage of our team’s recognised expertise on large environmental projects such as landfill, wind farms and contaminated land.